Thread: Surface 3?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 12:22 PM   #6
Caleb666
Zealot
Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2 64GB
I'm also looking for a replacement for my iPad 2, and I was thinking that Surface Pro might be worth looking at.

I mostly read technical PDFs and browse the web on the iPad and with a Surface I could actually get some programming done. The thing is, I cannot find a PDF reader on the Windows Store that can rival GoodReader.

One basic feature of GoodReader that seems to be missing is the ability to dynamically "crop margins" of PDFs (screenshot). Does anyone know of a PDF reader that has this functionality?
Caleb666 is offline   Reply With Quote