View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 12:18 PM   #9
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by webroot View Post
That is what i am saying, people would have used eink for browsing if it was workable. I want to know eink is slow by design or inherently.
Actually it's not so much that it's slow, it's the colour scheme that translates to one shade of light grey on top of a slightly different shade of light grey.

OK it's also the scrolling needed - which is slow - but I could live with that more easily if I could see what's on the screen.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote