View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 02:42 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Drake View Post
There are test to speech programs that can help with editing. It reads the book aloud while the author reads along silently It's helpful for catching a lot of different problems. I'm on a chrome book so I use Read and Write for Google. But there are other programs, too. I think you could easily find several with a search. Hope that helps.
That's no use if, like this author, your problem is that you simply have no understanding of how to write grammatically correct English. What he needs isn't a proof-reader, it's an editor.

Last edited by HarryT; 06-22-2015 at 03:41 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote