View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 12:32 PM   #2
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
My advice would be to write some more and worry about marketing later. I doubt if anyone is going to look very seriously at a new author with one very short ebook that is the first part of a serial. Get a few more instalments out there for people to see the story is going to grow in some reasonable time, then think about it again.

Is the story able to stand alone (effectively) as a short story/novella? That might change my perspective a little ... but not much. Your marketing efforts will largely be wasted while you have no larger list of work to benefit.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote