View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 01:11 PM   #22
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I generally have to reset devices and computers for Audible once to twice a year. And this over the 20+ years I've been an Audible subscriber with multiple accounts (my wife's, my Canadian account, and my (Amazon linked) US account. I've NEVER had any issue at all. Not only do both of us upgrade/change devices regularly, but because of the writing we do, we are constantly rebuilding/reinstalling operating systems on multiple computers. Some years my daily workstation was getting a Windows build every WEEK. I've always found Audible support to be both efficient and understanding.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote