View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 09:47 PM   #3539
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@misojogi:

Right now, either use MRPI (but don't count on that working forever, that's arguably at best a missing feature, at worst a bug, and I intend to fix it); or, better, repack the package w/ KindleTool, as explained in the KindleTool post I linked earlier (keeping in mind that you'll want to build an ota package, not an otav2 like in the example).

As another example, here's what I did w/ the file attached here for @jackieone:

Code:
kindletool convert update_jailbreak_0.5.1_k3g_uninstall.bin
kindletool create ota -d k3g update_jailbreak_0.5.1_k3g_uninstall_converted.tar.gz update_jailbreak_0.5.1_k3g_uninstall.bin
@jackieone: Try w/ this file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip yifan_jb_0.5.1_k3g_uninstall.zip (1.9 KB, 195 views)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-16-2015 at 09:50 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote