View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Your best Christmas present ever?

Mine was when I woke up on my 5th Christmas. There, under the (real) tree festooned with so much tinsel you could hardly see the ornaments, (did YOUR folks make you separate each strand??) was a beautiful two story, metal doll house. Its was stamped with rooms in full color, and filled will plastic furniture. OH! The JOY! AND, it was sitting on a little table and chairs just my size! I can't remember ever getting a gift that pleased me as much.

Your turn!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote