View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 02:39 PM   #1137
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Here is a status update for those interested (using the very latest KindleUnpack v080.

Quote:
[1) if viewports meta exists in azw3, force conversion as epub3
Actually the "fixed-layout" metadata is already detected and will set autodetection to generate an epub3. Simply use the switch --epub_version=A

Quote:
2) add viewport metadata to each xhtml when viewport is found in azw3 metadata (if and only if kindlegen removes it when present in the input source)
As previously stated, kindlegen does not remove viewport meta in xhtml files so nothing needs to be done here for valid epub3 input -> valid epub3 output

Quote:
3) properly setting the language metadata as specified in the azw3
I just fixed this bug in mobi_header.py and mobi_utils.py and will push these to master for the next release.

Quote:
7) make sure opf: prefixes are removed from all dc metadata tags under epub3
A fix for this for epub3 has been made and will be pushed to master

I will work on the remaining issues and let you know when I have something workable.

Take care,

KevinH

Last edited by KevinH; 05-20-2015 at 03:54 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote