View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM   #19
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Well I started reading with an old e-ink reader, then moved to a kindle kbrd, then to the first gen kindle fire, then on to a Nexus 7 2013, and now I have gotten an Kindle PW2. I did not like the Kindle fire at all an gave it to my stepson and believe it or not he liked it. I loved my Kindle Kbrd and used it until it died. I love my Nexus but it is very hard on my eyes for reading long hours, and the battery just does not last much more than 10 hrs. I am now reading only on my PW2 and I love it. Also I do not have near the eye strain I was having with the Nexus.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote