View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:12 PM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by zo0m12 View Post
i cannot return it. Are you sure it cannot be repaired by me? I will try everything but need some directions. I can copy to kindle storage anything and disconnect storage, reconnect and download it from kindle, everything works fine, but after reboot of kindle there isn't my data, instead there are some files belongs to previous owner.
If you have access to the correct type of SMD board re-work equipment that can deal with the BGA eMMC chip - - -
Then yes, you can fix it, just replace the eMMC chip.

Anyone in a University EE course will have access to that equipment in their lab.

- - - - -

Otherwise, its a spare screen.

Last edited by knc1; 05-13-2015 at 07:15 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote