View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 01:22 PM   #8
Hofferic
Enthusiast
Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st gen, Moon+ Reader, CalibreBox Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_AR View Post
Just noticed, when searching, that the search suggestions which pop up are not readable. White letters on white background. Would it be possible to search in Series - Numbers?
That is definitely a bug, the background should be black. But theoretically this should be an easy fix (dangerous words ). Can you tell me what device you are using?

If by searching for series number you mean something like "Harry Potter 5" I would have to look into the way the query is processed, but it should be doable...

[EDIT]
I just published version 1.5 which should fix the background color issue.
For some reason I could not figure out how to only affect the suggestion window and not ALL dropdowns, so for now the suggestion window has been switched to dark text on a light background :/

Also you can now search for Series + index by adding the number AFTER the series, seperated by a space. this will only work if the number is not followed by anything (except for spaces, those are tolerated).
So, in effect, searching for "Harry Potter 2" will now find "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"!

The update should be available to install in a couple of hours (as soon as google is done copying it around the globe )
[/EDIT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Would it be possible to add support for other cloud-services?
currently this is not planned as it would add a lot of overhead to my backend because of the way I use the Dropbox API to find libraries and show covers. But I may change my mind later if a lot of people dislike dropbox

Last edited by Hofferic; 05-10-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Hofferic is offline   Reply With Quote