View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 06:05 PM   #303
Ranomez
Enthusiast
Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wayteq xBook-60fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoocampo View Post
Hi, I've been trying this and it is, in my opinion, by far the best ebook Reader app I can try on my T62+. Could you grab by a chance the last version? from 05/02/2015? (download is down in the original source: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=39864213)

I have one major issue with this now: I can't set the option "settings complexity" to Proffesional. I need this to activate the 4 profiles and be able to use the white on black profile (which I prefer for reading at night). In the original app, the one in Google Play, it works correctly but i have some other downsides of course (like no screen flush each 5 pages).
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: rar AlReaderEINK.rar (4.36 MB, 292 views)
Ranomez is offline   Reply With Quote