View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 01:03 PM   #74
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi Doitsu,
The first is just a warning and is not an issue given the current spec. The second is correct as it stands again according to my reading of the spec. We are trying to hit the spec, not epubcheck 3 or 4.

Perhaps once this plugin becomes part of Sigil internally, I will revisit this again, otherwise I would rather focus on things that violate the actual spec.
Thanks,
KevinH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
True, but there are some cosmetic issues that you could fix by simply suppressing some output that epubcheck 4 doesn't like:

1. Since it doesn't like prefix="rendition: http://www.idpf.org/vocab/rendition/#", I'd delete it.

2. Since it doesn't like empty <guide /> tags in .opf files, I'd recommend removing empty guide tags from the .opf file, even though they're perfectly valid.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote