View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 12:25 AM   #70
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksiflhjla8 View Post
The PDF scaling is still broken as in 3.13, so I have again go back to 3.12
Could you elaborate?

Edited..............

Forget about it. I just remembered the issue. But I do not agree with you. Old FWs do not properly support multiple page sizes in PDFs. Specially if your first page was smaller than the inner pages. Yes in FW 3.13.1 and 3.15 (although I haven't tested the issue in the last one), the zoom level is set in a relative way through pages, which is weird. But at least I can browse PDFs with different page sizes... so I wouldn't return to previous FWs in any way...

Last edited by arspr; 04-30-2015 at 06:58 AM.
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote