View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 12:19 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I think the only audiobook possibly longer than that would be a Bible.

Seems extraordinarily long when compared to other books with higher page counts. I know page count isn't everything and can be manipulated by the publisher, but long books like Atlas Shrugged which has a huge page count even in editions with super small type sizes is like 30 hours shorter than this. A Dance with Dragons is huge and nowhere near this long either.

EDIT: According to the publisher of the audiobook Seveneves is 32 hours unabridged, not the 96+ hours Audible says.
https://www.brillianceaudio.com/product?i=6856

This seems more realistic given the books advertised page count.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 04-26-2015 at 01:05 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote