View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 09:57 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadas View Post
Where is this tweak_book_gui.json file located? There is no directory called "config" in either
C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2\ or C:\Program Files\Calibre2\. I'm trying to delete an entry, and fix a typo in an entry in a column I created called #kindlecollections
You are asking 2 DIFFERENT things

1) Custom Column info is inside the DB and you MUST use the tools provided or you will DESTROY your DB BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP

Preferences:Add your own columns: Highlight the custom name you wish to change: click the Blue 'i': edit (you can NOT change the type)
Note: the last_modified date will get reset and ALL metadata.opf will regenerate (takes time , allow for this. not recommended to do this on battery power)

The Editor
(I see this is done)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote