View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #15
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
As DiapDealer mentioned, if it would make things easier you might want to simply copy the get_image_size routine out of mobi_cover.py and paste it as a routine in your plugin.py.
I originally tried to use the mobi_cover.py version that you recommended but I had problems with missing imports and decided to simply use the KindleUnpack version. After all, it's more or less a throwaway plugin that doesn't really do much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
KindleUnpack (we) found that particular routine online in gpl, lgpl, and bsd versions so if you extract it you can pretty much claim any license you want for your code since you would not need anything else from KindleUnpack.
However, without KindleUnpack (and your help) I wouldn't have found that routine. IMHO, it's only fair to mention that the most sophisticated part of the plugin code wasn't written by me.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote