View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 11:00 AM   #50
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhevi View Post
@Chaley: Did you change the number of "last read" books to display? I'm viewing 6 now, instead of 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I also have 6 books in all 3 widgets, but don't have any problem with Buy-5-get-1-free
I confess -- I did it. The last thumb in the grid view looked alone all on its line, so I gave it a friend.

On a more serious vein, does having 6 instead of 5 books change anything for the worse? If so, I can reduce it to 4. I can even go back to 5 and just accept that that one thumb will be lonely.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote