View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 10:36 AM   #46
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrye View Post
I just got a Galaxy Tab 12.2 and I'm looking for an ereader for it... Any thoughts... Love the real estate..
You'll need to put some time in to decide which features are important to you. IMO the following are worth a look if you're trying to read epubs:
Free: Pocketbook, CoolReader
Free version but Pro version better: Mantano, Moon+, UBReader
Some of these also read PDF.

There are many others Google Play Books, FBReader, Aldiko, Bluefire, ...

If you're reading Amazon formats (MOBI, KF8, AZW3) I'd stick with the official Kindle for Android. Some of the 3rd-party apps claim to read MOBI but when I tried them it seemed to be a hit-and-miss affair.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote