View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 02:13 PM   #178
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I had volumes 4, 5, & 6 queued up at Fictionwise, then got distracted by the Books on Board freebies. So, they are still sitting in my cart at FW, but I betcha not for the $23 the whole order was going to cost. It was the 40% off sale which ended yesterday.

BTW, Equal Rites (book 3 of the series) was magnificent. A teen could enjoy it, but it was full of tongue-in-cheek references that made it fun for an adult.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote