View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 11:33 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrahan View Post
Wow, thanks guys. You are awesome. I did manage to convince the publishers to just use the same indent for all strangely aligned verses, but I will try RbnJrg’s solution a bit. It is quite impressive actually, very clever solution.

A huge thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it.
I have to say this. RbnJrg's solution will not work as you want. I can easily break it. All you need it to have large enough text, or wide enough margins, or a combination of both where your lines don't fit on screen without some wrapping. So while it looks good as long as you have no wrapping, once you do, it's all shot to hell.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote