View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 05:42 PM   #36
MariusMasalar
Tech Whisperer
MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Paperwhite 3; Kobo Aura One, H2O
Butterick's and a study that indicated 95cpl as providing the fastest reading experience on the web were what informed the measure decision.

I can't turn the entire footnote into a link to go back because I have distinct hyperlinks to things in the footnotes themselves. So far you're the first to tell me that the symbol isn't distinctive enough (it's styled in bright blue, like the rest of the hyperlinks) or that the footnotes are difficult to navigate so I'm inclined to leave that as it is.

Again though, thank you all for the feedback. Didn't realize there were so many design-minded folks around here :P
MariusMasalar is offline   Reply With Quote