View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 05:28 PM   #34
MariusMasalar
Tech Whisperer
MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MariusMasalar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Paperwhite 3; Kobo Aura One, H2O
Man, the H2O's light is in a totally different league from the PW2 that's for sure. I was surprised at how much better it is.

I don't use collections or folders myself (I don't keep that much stuff on my reader at any given time), but that definitely seems to be a popular use case and a good reason to have a card slot.

I wasn't calling Calibre bad or difficult, just ugly. It's easy to use, does a great job at what it's supposed to do, I was just commenting about the fact that its interface is a bit of an eyesore.
MariusMasalar is offline   Reply With Quote