View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 01:56 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Hi DiapDealer,

If you see this and get a free moment and can replicate the Create HTML TOC crash as above, then please see if the following will fix it in Sigil 0.8.4. It fixes it in my git Sigil master but it happens differently according to the tracebacks, so this may not be the same bug (but I hope so).

Code:
--- src/Sigil/Tabs/FlowTab.cpp.orig	2015-03-26 17:11:32.000000000 -0400
+++ src/Sigil/Tabs/FlowTab.cpp	2015-03-26 17:15:50.000000000 -0400
@@ -109,7 +109,14 @@
     // Explicitly disconnect signals because Modified is causing the ResourceModified
     // function to be called after we delete BV and PV later in this destructor.
     // No idea how that's possible but this prevents a segfault...
-    disconnect();
+    disconnect(&m_HTMLResource, 0, 0, 0);
+    disconnect(this, 0, 0, 0);
+    if (m_wBookView) {
+        disconnect(m_wBookView, 0, 0, 0);
+    }
+    if (m_wCodeView) {
+        disconnect(m_wCodeView, 0, 0, 0);
+    }
     m_WellFormedCheckComponent.deleteLater();

if (m_wBookView) {

Hope this does the trick!

KevinH
Oops! I missed this somehow. I'll see if I can reproduce it, and if the patch fixes it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote