View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 12:20 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Crash in Sigil while using Create HTML TOC

Hi Ducks,

The bug I fixed would not prevent a crash, just an empty css file or empty html file.

If you are seeing a crash related to Create TOC, I would really like to know how to recreate it so I can track that one down too.

So if you can come up with a simple sequence of events (similar to what I posted for the disappearing css file), I would be happy to try and track down that bug and get it fixed as well. Any input as to under what conditions the crash happens would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post

The HTML TOC crash always felt like it was a race condition. You could actually see the repaint start (existing TOC), but it would not always 100% crash, even if it was a some-editing-used session
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote