View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 08:54 AM   #71
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
When I have xepdmgr as default display manager, is it possible for xepdmgr prevent a second xepdmgr (whatever its version) from executing. I want this feature because most of my ported and homebrew apps are executed with xepdmgr. Executing an xepdmgr ontop of another xepdmgr will produce unwanted result.
It's planned before 2.0. What I'm intending to do is having xepdmgr as server to create a off-screen window with override-redirect (so I can be sure that it is not seen) with a specific title/class, and have xepdmgr as wrapper to verify that that window doesn't exists. If it exists xepdmr-the-wrapper will only launch the program and not update the screen, but if it doesn't exists it will act as it does now.

I think that it's a reasonable solution (programs including xepdmgr would work both with firmware 2.12.1 and with the future 2.x with xepdmgr).

Quote:
There seems to be a redundant (pre-mature) refresh when navigating in contentlister.
I'm afraid that to fix that a modification to contentLister would be neccessary. Hopefully adding the calls to
gtk_widget_freeze_child_notify() or similar (what is the correct function???).

Quote:
In mrxvt, on-screen keypad doesn't work properly.
You mean the iliad soft-keyboard?
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote