View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 02:52 PM   #475
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemerality View Post
I'd say go for it anyway. The first time I tried it, the moderators deleted it, but my new one has been pretty useful. We've really just been hijacking the OP's thread for the entirety of our development.
Plus, as proved in the last few troubleshooting posts, people are still downloading the original concept code on the first post. Probably about time this one dies off?
Okay, next time I do a release I'll try it.
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote