View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 02:11 PM   #466
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
To confirm: The zip attached to the quoted post should now work with Firmware 5.6.1.0.2 ?
I had it working successfully when I tried it, yes, but other people are having problems with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite3 View Post
So no one knows why? and can some one please tell me how to the xray generator. I download the zip, extract it, and the only way I have found the xray generator is to open the index.html? is that how your supposed to open it?
Which zip file are we talking about here? I don't think there is an index.html in the plugin zip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite3 View Post
And once again, no one knows what is wrong with my kindle? Why it deletes the .asc file? thanks again!
No, there are obviously bugs in the plug-in, but they haven't been identified yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
mjwilson -- what do you think about making a new dedicated thread in the calibre Plugins forum for your plugin version? About time I would say.

If you like I can split off this thread for you to preserve the history.

Then it can be in the plugin index and everything...
I always wanted it to be working a bit more reliably before it went into the plugins forum. As recent messages have shown, it still isn't working for lots of people.
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote