View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 12:17 PM   #100
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
I still need to do a little playing, because I only noticed it just before I had to leave for work this morning, but it looks likes VM's search restriction does work in 2.19, and everything prior to that, but only if you open a virtual library and close it before you select a View with a search restriction. Plus I think you need to do it with every new session. That's what I need to play with. The other option seems to be to do a Restore Database every time you open the library and, well, that's not gonna happen.

Without going all the way back to 2.0 I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised this if is a QT5 quirk because I know it's not an issue in 1.48. I use that pretty much every day at work and haven't had any issues with VM.
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote