View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 05:36 PM   #9
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHRuffo View Post
Since I have created the epub file myself, and no other eBook I have ever bought so far has presented this problem, I would really like to have correct page numbers for each screen that shows up. Is the page list the only way to solve it, besides not caring at all about the way the pages are currently presented?
If it's a fixed layout book or an image based comic book, you could also simply hard-code the page number in the image or add it as text.
Otherwise, you'll have to use a pagelist. (You could also use an Adobe pagemap, however only ADE/RMSDK based apps support them.)
IMHO, page numbers are only necessary for some commonly cited science books etc.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote