View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 03:30 PM   #83
Alpha o
Addict
Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Darwin, inkBOOK Obsidian
Any way to get rid of the dictionaries permanently? I don't use them. Desktop keeps downloading them. I haven't synced the Glo.

Can you sort out what you want to see in the store? I do not want to see any romances or fiction best sellers. I do not want a book club. I usually do how-to books and sci-fi.
There are non-fiction books on the best seller list so a non-fiction list would be OK. I can figure out on my own what to read.

If you use wifi, can you change the search engine? I refuse to use Google.

I got the Glo to accept and use Adobe DRM. I loaded the Illustrated Guide to Astronomical Wonders in. It opens. That came from O'Reilly Press.
I tried a freebie recipe which had DRM. Can you get that into Calibre or do I sideload it via the card?

I am looking at 2 books I want, but will wait until next week to get. Both are probably protected by some sort of DRM. Where do I back these up so Kobo can't accidentally delete? I do read the same book over quite a few times.

Thanks.

Last edited by Alpha o; 02-10-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Alpha o is offline   Reply With Quote