View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 10:08 PM   #14
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
When I was a kid I'd sign up for the book reading program every summer. If you met your goal of # of books read by the end of the summer you got a certificate of achievement and a voucher for one of the books that the library was culling from its collection. I always ended up reading more than the # that I'd guessed that I'd read. If I said 100 it would be 125 or even 150. Of course the kids books were a bit thinner than most paperbacks I have among my collection now. It is good that some of Mr. White's books are coming out in ebook format. If they aren't too expensive maybe I'll pick up some of them.

Last edited by crich70; 02-06-2015 at 10:11 PM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote