View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 09:32 PM   #13
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
My kids prefer a mix of ebook and paper book. The old Sony devices are holding up quite nicely to frequent loading of library ebooks, and my oldest, who read 28 e-books the week of a snowstorm, is happily reading Harry Potter 1 in hardcover draped on my left leg while I type this.

My youngest loves bedtime reading some of the picture books I've grabbed for a $1 on Amazon, but has a huge bookcase he picks from throughout the week.

It doesn't have to be either-or.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote