View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #102
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
My sister's first use of my Echo was to ask the meaning of life. Funny response the first time. Very shortened after that.
Alexa's response:
Spoiler:
Forty-two (which is the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Quote:
...AND I know what day of the week it is far more often than not. If you don't have a daily job or school to go to, or appointments, you'd be amazed how easy it is to forget the day of the week.
That's for sure!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote