View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 09:25 AM   #5
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Actually, for some reason, kids seem to prefer dead tree to ebooks. Seems somewhat counter intuitive but several studies show it, as well as ebook sales in that age category. I noticed it with my niece and nephew when they were that age as well.
I've noticed this as well. It may have something to do with the act of picking the books - In my experience, it seems as if it's easier for children to pick out books if they can hold them in their hands. I'm not saying that this is true for all children, but for the ones that I've been around for the past 5 years or so, it is.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote