View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 09:58 AM   #22
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOV View Post
It is possible to collect img file for flashing utility RKBatchTool. But I have to know what kind of model of the device you have, having the native firmware for your device.

In the original firmware С67ML ADB is disabled, in order to enable it, you need to file "build.prop" to add the line:

Code:
persist.service.adb.enable=1
persist.adb.notify=0
I have the Boyue T62B, currently running Boyue firmware of 27 November, 2014. I am interested in trying the C67ML firmware, just out of curiosity. The Boyue firmware is working very well for me, so I'll want to be able to go back to it once I've satisfied my curiosity. Thanks for responding.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote