View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 10:45 AM   #25
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin2412 View Post
Both, silverraven! I could spend hours reading a mystery/crime fiction because those are the types of books where I just couldn't put down until I know what happens next (and no, haha. I don't go over the last page just to find out the ending.)
I'll look into the Jack Daniels series, thanks a lot!
I mainly listen to mystery/crime fiction too. Love it! Fair warning, the Jack Daniels series is pretty graphic. So if you like more of the cozy mystery type this will not be for you.
S

Louise Penny (I just discovered this series, am enjoying so far)
Patricia Cornwell
Janet Evanovich (Cozy, funny)
Sue Grafton
Susan Hill (graphic)
Lisa Jackson (more romance)
Kathy Reichs (nothing like TV series)
Karen Rose Daniel Vartanian Series
PJ Tracy (wish they would write another one)
Sandra Brown (more romance)
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote