View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 06:09 AM   #444
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlauhk View Post
The global contrast adjustment really changes my experience in using M96 e.g. the texts in web browsing are much more readable.
Also, seems that the graphics and speed in Neo Reader improves.
Eraser works fine.

Do not have a T68 to test the zooming, but that looks promising.

Thank you Booxtor for your great efforts.

P.S.
One thing I find is that the thinnest line for scribbling in NeoReader becomes too thick now.

The clear view (fast refresh) during some animated actions works also in M96. Next step will be to extend this clear view functionality for general use in every app. I saw already very good video play on the screen of M96. This feature will be implemented in Android 4.4 which will be available soon (estimated in March )

Max
Hi Max,

the minimum line width in Neo Scribble can be adjusted in settings:
Menu->more->settings->ScribbleBar ->set scribble line width

You can also use the small button near to pen tip to activate scribble in Neo. Just press it and touch the screen.

The clear view (fast refresh) during some animated actions works also very fine on M96 (especially our 85Hz version). Next step will be to extend this clear view functionality for general use in every app. I saw already very good video play on the screen of M96. This feature will be implemented in Android 4.4 which will be available soon (estimated in March )

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-22-2015 at 06:18 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote