View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 01:27 PM   #40
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
My Echo updated from version 2100 to 2221 overnight. It's odd that it skipped an update, but I'm glad my device is now up to date.
I unplug my Echo once a week. My cleaning service comes on Tuesdays so mine was unplugged and put away last night. I'm not worried about them stealing, I just put tablets and ereaders away so I don't have to worry about accidents. I wonder if Monday night is a normal update night? I'll have to check my Echo when I get home tonight.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote