Thread: Glo Light stopped working
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 05:59 PM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
The one at Galeries Victoria has them out. And also the Westfield Pitt St. store, I think.
Yes, I've been in one of them and seen them. Unfortunately, I'm no longer working in the city, but there is one fairly close to where I am working now, so I might have a look next week.

As to contacting Kobo, yes, I'll try that. I'm not that worried, it has been a very worthwhile investment. It works to have cost me about $65 per year. And I'd guess about 20 cents per hour for the actual reading. And if I add the time spent playing with it...
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote