View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 03:41 PM   #13
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Thank you. Karma sent. I'm not a Harlequin reader, but I'll take the extended trial anyway. I drug my feet on the previous one as I really don't like reading novels on my tablet.
Thanks for the karma. I'm not a harlequin reader either (although I read some of their Carina Press mystery authors). It's a good deal for a free trial! Weirdly I had just asked them about deals for some stuff I was blogging and apparently this deal wasn't working (it was out there, but not working). I saw a tweet that they got it working so thought I'd post here for anyone who wanted to try it!