View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptnmo01 View Post
So, I found a solution : while on the file download page, replace "www.dropbox" in the address bar by "dl.dropboxusercontent", it then prompts the download. Thing is, you should be sure to always download the files you really need because if you say no once to the download prompt, it stops working until the reader is turned off and on again. In any case, that's an acceptable solution for me.
I reported that bug to Kobo late last year. But, I didn't have to restart the device to get the downloads working again. From memory, returning to the home screen and reopening the browser was all that was needed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote