View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 11:31 AM   #960
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
While I am not the OP I find that tables are often landscape and sometimes images.
I guess what I'm trying to figure out is whether I should implement specific pages in the -rot option or in the -ls option. The former rotates the source page up front, before doing any other processing. The latter causes the content to be formatted for the landscape-shaped reader page and rotates it at the very end so that you have to tip your reader sideways to read it. I suppose I could just do both eventually.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote