View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 04:21 PM   #954
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nook user View Post
Happy New Year to all !
I have a simple question to the developer of this magnificent application.
I installed Tesseract language training file. How could i see if its properly set up ?
There is no command-prompt.. ?

An idea - is there any chance to insert an option for rotating to landscape only for arbitrary page(s) - chosen from the user after preview ?
For example - we have 3 pages text, after that follows a picture, which is best viewed in landscape mode, after that again text (which will be in portrait, as default)...
Probably not hard to implement within...
Happy New Year.

When you start converting a file with OCR, k2pdfopt should print out what OCR processor it is using. What platform are you running k2pdfopt on? Are you using the MS Windows GUI?

As for the landscape on certain pages, you can always use a tool like jpdftweak to do this manual before the k2pdfopt conversion, but I will add it to my list of requests.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote