View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 04:49 PM   #1375
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I believe it's first in first out. I earned my first credits on 11/11/13 but I still have an active balance of over $11. So you'd pretty much not have to spend any of it over a year for it to start dropping off your balance.

So far I've earned $62.84, all spent on books. Not bad for no effort at all.
I just wish there was a way to know if an amount was near to expiring. I started in Feb 2014 and it says I've earned $30.51. I know I've spent some of it (on books of course). I was also given a gift card so my play credit amount includes that.

I think I will use it next year to buy the agency titles from my autobuy authors. I mean even if a book isn't on sale, it's still "free"

Many thanks again, apesmom, for telling us about the app.