View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 04:57 PM   #11
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I just tried downloading the current source (and yes.. I verified that the change you made https://github.com/cbhaley/calibre/c...8b10cc1a37213d was in the driver) and repeated tests while running from source.

Still receive the same error.
Spoiler:
Code:
datetime.datetime(2014, 12, 29, 21, 52, 8, tzinfo=tzutc()) is not JSON serializable

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 87, in run
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 480, in _set_library_information
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 50, in _synchronizer
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 1565, in set_library_info
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 50, in _synchronizer
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 605, in _call_client
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 525, in _json_encode
  File "json\__init__.py", line 243, in dumps
  File "json\encoder.py", line 207, in encode
  File "json\encoder.py", line 270, in iterencode
  File "json\encoder.py", line 184, in default
TypeError: datetime.datetime(2014, 12, 29, 21, 52, 8, tzinfo=tzutc()) is not JSON serializable

I also did verify that the version info displayed was [2.14]*[64bit].
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote