View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 08:36 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by defrio View Post
Thank you for your post knc1, but is there a more in-depth article on the forum for jailbreaking via serial port? If you could point me to some material I'd be happy to write an updated post for serial port jailbreaking v5.6.1 on PW2.
???
There is a script for the actual jailbreaking.

Once you are connected via the serial port, you are using the operator's console command line process.

Run the script by entering its name, just like anything else.
???

What details are missing?
Really, I may have missed something. (*)

How can it be any simpler than running one script from the operator's command line?

- - - -

(*) Such as what user the operator's console serial port is running at in that specific firmware version and what to do about it.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote