View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 09:56 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritz View Post
Hmm. I think I can live with the extra copies of books (they're pretty small files after all), and the 'Open With' feature should be easy to set up.

Now I need to find a Windows-based reader that holds a candle (or even half a candle) to iBook's efficiency and elegance.

Thanks!
Um... iBooks is not efficient and it's not elegant once you get to actually reading eBooks. That horrid forced margin is very inelegant. On an iPhone it's just nasty.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote