View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #122
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
One problem I keep having when switching between my Fire Phone and my HD6, is the power button. They're located on different sides (phone= left / HD6= right) and I end up pushing the headphone jack and it doesn't turn off.
At least your not running into things & people LOL A few months ago I purchased a Go-Go Mobility Scooter To go forward you close your right hand on the lever... For the past 15 yrs I had a Rascal to go forward on I use my Left hand! In switching back & forth I have crashed into store carts almost hit people & hit displays! Crazy thing is Pride ..where I go the Go Go says I Void my warranty if I switch it! Go figure
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote