View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #47
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How to Swap New Q&S metadata.db for Old Standard Calibre metadata.db

You might be interested in the attachment if all of the following are true:

1. You use QuarantineAndScrub.

2. Your Pristine library is not totally Pristine, and you want to use the Q&S scrubbing functionality to clean it up.

3. You have a large library. 3,000 is not at all large for the purposes of this discussion.

4. You do not think that a "relational" database has to do with social networking.

DaltonST

n.b. See my post: Multiple Q&S Libraries and Synching Tag & Title Rules. That post stated that Library #5 was the Pristine Library, and NOT a Q&S Library. Since then, I have changed my Pristine Library #5 into a Q&S Library named "QuarantineAndScrub_Pristine" using the technics from this post (How to Swap New Q&S metadata.db for Old Standard Calibre metadata.db). The flow in that earlier post remains the same, but now QuarantineAndScrub_postscrub flows into QuarantineAndScrub_Pristine rather than the non-Q&S CalibreMain library. So, all of my Calibre Libraries are now Q&S enabled. Why? Because I have a huge Pristine Library that needs some Tag Scrubbing and Tag Minimizing. See my post: Definition of a "Pristine Library".
Attached Files
File Type: txt Metadata_Swap_Instructions.txt (7.4 KB, 642 views)

Last edited by DaltonST; 12-10-2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Additional comments.
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote